16/05/2014

Getting Bikini Ready

So I recently posted about my holiday essentials and now I am posting about getting bikini ready so if you haven't already guessed I'm going on holiday! In just under four weeks! Are you excited I hear you ask, only a little, I haven't really thought about it that much...NOT!

So with it only being around 4 weeks until I go away I have been trying to get a little bit in shape ready to brave my bikini and here are a list of things I have been doing:

-Bootea teatox, I have been following Bootea on Instagram for a few weeks and have seen some real transformations of people using the tea. So I decided to give it a whirl for 2 weeks and see how I get on, I have been using it now for a week now and have already started to notice a change. You have one daytime detox tea bag every morning when you wake up to kick start your metabolism and then one bedtime cleanse tea bag every other night just before you go to bed. I was really surprised with the taste of the tea and have found I am really enjoying drinking it. It is made up of all natural ingredients, including: Chinese oolong tea, mate leaves, ginger root, fennel seeds, lemongrass, dandelion leaf, ginseng root, gotu kola leaves and nettle leaves. I would thoroughly recommend this tea if you are looking to have a system flush out and hopefully lose a couple of pounds in the process. 
-30 day squat challenge, well this is one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do in my life! But it works! It goes from doing 50 squats on day 1 to 250 on day 30 with a few rest days in between and believe you me it is not for the faint-hearted but is great to try if you want a perkier bottom.
-Exfoliating, so I have been exfoliating pretty much every other day and will do up until I go on holiday. I know this seems a little excessive but I want to make sure all dead skin cells are removed and there is no build up to stop me from getting an even tan, as we all know the secret to an even tan is exfoliation! I favourite exfoliator is Soap & Glory Pulp Friction, I absolutely love the stuff, it lathers up so also feels like a really luxurious shower gel and the scent smells good enough to eat. 
-Using a tan accelerator, as I have already mentioned I don't tan all that well so have been applying the Elemis Tan Accelerator every other day, it works by stimulating the melanin within your skin to develop a tan a lot quicker than if you were not to use one and it also prolongs your tan if you continue to use after your holiday. 

So that is pretty much my routine for the next 3 and a bit weeks. Are any of you going on holiday soon? What's your holiday routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment