24/07/2014

Burts Bees Coconut Foot Cream

I don't actually think I know one woman that doesn't use a foot cream, there are so many different brands and types of products out there, that you can easily get so confused and bewildered by just how many products there are. 

Personally with foot creams I like something that is a little fresh such as Soap & Glory Heel Genius which has a very minty scent. As a brand Burts Bees are up there with my favourites mostly down to the fact that they do not test on animals, I picked up this foot cream when strolling through Boots and absolutely love it. It smells so delicious, of coconuts, as the name would suggest. It is extremely thick in consistency so takes quite a lot of elbow grease to rub it in. As I mentioned previously I like foot creams to feel very fresh with a minty smell and although this cream smells of coconut it still leaves a pepperminty tingle afterwards so after a day at work or shopping etc it feels lovely and really refreshes your feet. 

I would buy this product again but honestly with foot creams I like to try different brands and types each time so will most likely try something new when I have used this one up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment