30/07/2014

Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

Oh Clarins, you never fail to disappoint, whilst shopping at Bamboo Beauty the other month or so ago I picked up some new foundation and bits and bobs and came away with some new samples to try. I picked out this exfoliating cleanser as it is one you can use everyday and I absolutely love it. It is so gentle on the skin but still cleans just as well as any other cleanser, if anything it leaves your face feeling even nicer as the exfoliating beads help to remove any dead skin cells to reveal a lovely glowing skin. 

The smell of this is so lovely with it having orange extract, this is definitely one of those products that will be making it's way into my skincare drawer once it's used up. There's not a lot more that I can say about this product other than I absolutely adore it, after using every day for the past 2 weeks my skin has cleared up so well and is looking youthful and radiant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment