13/07/2014

Percy & Reed Wonder Balm

I'm just gonna come out and say it right away, this balm really is a wonder product! It's amazing!

I got this Percy & Reed Wonder Balm free with the April issue of ELLE Magazine and really loved the look of the product. I've never used a balm in my hair routine before so this was something that was completely new to me, I had heard of Percy & Reed products before getting this product but never used them so was really looking forward to trying this out. Known as a multi tasking balm, you can either use the product in damp hair before blow drying or sparingly on dry hair to give extra oomph to your style. Honestly I am completely terrified about putting any product other than hairspray onto dry styled hair, I just think it will make it look greasy and yuk so I tend to stick to just applying before blow drying as I would with products such as Moroccan Oil or serum.

I can really tell a difference when using this product, it leaves my hair silky soft and gives it a tad bit of hold to help keep curls in for longer. My hair is less flyaway and looks ultra smooth and shiny after using this balm and offers a great platform to style hair from.

As I previously said I got this product free with ELLE Magazine but once used up I will definitely re purchase. For £18.00 I think this is really reasonable for the amount of product you get and also for the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment