11/07/2014

Soap & Glory Glow All Out Highlighter

 

I have never massively been one for a powder highlighter as I just don't think you get as much control as you would with a highlighting pen or liquid but I thought I would give this Soap & Glory one a go as I needed a third product for my 3 for 2.
 
After using it as a highlighter I wasn't massively struck as it doesn't give a great highlighting effect but I have been using it as more of a finishing powder and been absolutely loving it. The powder is very finely milled so you don't get big chunks of sparkle/glitter which means it is great for every day use and gives the effect of just a lovely subtle glow and also helps to set your makeup for the day. It looks quite pinky in the pan and I was hoping I could maybe use as a very light blusher but once on the face it is really sheer and illuminating. 

The packaging is classic quirky Soap & Glory style with a real sturdy cardboard exterior and comes with a good sized interior mirror for on the go touch ups.
 
For £11.00, as much as I have been enjoying using this product as a finishing powder, I don’t think I will re purchase as I have my favourites for finishing powders and unfortunately this one hasn’t converted me to powder highlighters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment