16/07/2014

Stila One Step Correct Brightening Serum

So I'm not gonna lie, the thing that most attracted me to this product initially was the pretty swirls within the tube. Once I then started to read the packaging and understand the product I really loved the sound of it so snapped it up as I had some Boots advantage points to use. 

On first impression, the consistency of the product baffled me a little as it comes out as quite a thick mousse in a way and then quickly turns into a light texture when rubbed between the fingers and put onto the face. It is super easy to blend onto the face and I find you only need one pump of the product. It gives a semi matte finish and doesn't leave any greasiness behind. Once applied to the face you can instantly see a result which then offers a lovely base to apply foundation onto. It is meant to act as a colour corrector, moisturiser and primer all in one; I do like this as a primer and colour corrector but I wouldn't necessarily use this a moisturiser purely because it is not hydrating enough for my skin but that's not to say it won't work well for others. 

All in all, I really love this product and will most certainly be re purchasing once I have ran out. At £24.00 I think this is incredibly reasonable for a primer as I often use Clarins and Guerlain so compared to these it packs a real punch and is definitely up there with the more premium brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment