11/08/2014

Clarins HydraQuench Cream

All hail the Clarins HydraQuench Moisturising Cream!

For the past year or so I have been using the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream and I absolutely love it, nothing has ever come close to it, but since receiving the HydraQuench Cream in a free gift with a purchase from Bamboo Beauty in Bakewell...and breath, my holy grail has been replaced. 

This moisturiser is so light and suits my skin perfectly, I have combination skin and depending upon the time of the month it sways from normal/oily to normal/dry and this is my absolute go to for when my skin is a little on the dry side. The formula is so light you almost can't even tell it's on your skin, it absorbs in almost instantly and packs a massive punch when it comes to hydration. With it's light texture it is so refreshing and really helps to wake you up in the morning. Also it has the added benefit of containing Hyaluronic acid which helps to restore the skins water levels and keeps your skin hydrated throughout the whole day. 

With it's quick absorption quality it makes the perfect base for your make up; I often use a duo of primers to apply my foundation onto, normally something like L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base and Soap & Glory Hocus Focus but with this moisturiser there is no need, it just offers such a great base as it is so silky soft.

This is now my absolute go to moisturiser and will be purchasing the Cream/Gel alternative for when my skin is a little more on the oily side. The only thing that I would say is that is that the one I received in my free gift does not contain SPF, but don't worry Clarins has this covered and they have another version which contains an SPF of 15. So once I have used up what tiny bit I have left I shall be re purchasing but will purchase the one that contains SPF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment