02/09/2014

August Favourites

For my August Favourites post the products are all pretty new, I have purchased them either this month or last month.

I have been absolutely loving this No7 Makeup Brush Cleanser, it is so easy to use and is perfect for when you're in a rush and don't have time to deep clean your brushes. You just pump a small amount onto a tissue and wipe your brush then voila the makeup has been almost completely dissolved and is ready to use again.

I'm gonna hold my hands up and say I have never really gotten into using eyelash curlers, I just tend to forget about them but I have been trying to make a conscious effort recently to use them and I can really tell a difference. They do actually give your lashes a more fuller and longer look and really help to open up your eyes.

Up next is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, this foundation gives such great coverage and it smells fantastic! The price is seriously reasonable and is a great purchase for everyday foundation wear.
 
I am a big fan of nudey nail varnishes and I have been really enjoying using these Maybelline Color Show polishes. The liquid is really easy to apply and the brush/applicator is a perfect size for just three strokes on the nail area. When dried they are super glossy, I find the polish lasts around a week to 10 days on my nails without chipping or cracking.
 
Lastly, Clarins Extra-Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum is my current favourite serum, my absolute all time favourite is the Elemis Visible Brilliance Serum but they are now discontinuing this...my heart bleeds. Never fear my trusty Clarins has saved the day and I have really been loving this serum but there is just something about it that's missing and I can't quite put my finger on it. Please give me some recommendations for new serums lovely ladies.

2 comments:

  1. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is also amazing! It gives the perfect dewy texture to the skin! I highly recommend it if you haven't tried it yet :)

    http://accordingtojustine.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justine, oh really. I have seen it in Boots a few times but always wondered how good it was. Will definitely give it a try now. Thanks xx

      Delete