08/09/2014

Burts Bees Shea Butter Hand Cream

So, hand creams. I always have a tube of hand cream in my handbag, my hands get very dry so it's always handy to keep a tube on me. I think hand creams are one of those products that we use everyday but never really take a massive amount of notice to them. My skin is quite sensitive so brands that concentrate more on natural ingredients are always a plus for me and being the animal lover that I am I always try my very best to use brands that don't test on animals, enter Burt's Bees.

This hand cream is full to the brim of natural ingredients, some of which are cocoa butter, sesame oil and shea butter all these ingredients are super moisturising. The cream itself is seriously thick and almost a very similar consistency to the Body Shop Body Butters. It is quite greasy and takes a while to sink in so I would say this cream is much better as a bedside table product to use before bed. I do find it very moisturising, upon waking up in the morning my hands always feel super soft.

However, I have never quite got used to the scent of the Burts Bees products. I just think no matter how many different ingredients there are in their products they all just smell the same and it is quite an acquired taste. This is another reason why I prefer to use this cream at night time as I really don't fancy sitting at work or walking round a shopping centre with the smell of this cream wafting from me. Honestly though, I think I prefer the Banana and Beeswax hand cream as my night time cream rather than this one.

Have you tried this cream? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment