03/09/2014

September Wish List

September Wish List
My September wish list is mainly centred about the Autumn season. I have been lusting after a nice leather jacket for ages now and found this faux leather jacket on the H&M website, I love how you can completely transform an outfit with a leather jacket. They can be dressed up and down and are just an absolute wardrobe staple for me.


Next up on my list is the Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Cream, I adore this moisturiser. The smell and texture is just so luxurious and moisturising and just absolutely perfect for the upcoming Autumn season.

Thirdly, it's the Elemis Hydra-Balance Day Cream. This cream is super hydrating and perfect for those Autumn days with air conditioned homes and offices to help keep your skin moisture levels topped up.

The Zoeva Rose Gold makeup brushes have been on my wish list for quite some time now and I have asked for them for my birthday so hopefully these will be falling onto my lap in the next few weeks. I am a total sucker for anything rose gold and these brushes just scream luxury with a reasonable price tag.

Next up is a new hairdryer, my hairdryer has almost completely died on me now and keeps overheating so I think it's about time for a new one. Any white electrical appliances just sell themselves to me, I don't know what it is but I just have something about white appliances, they're just so much prettier than black. I have heard really great things about this hairdryer so this will be a definite purchase this month.

Lastly, I really need to try and get some organisation in my life. I just have random bits and bobs floating around my bedroom and I can never find them when I want them so I have decided a trip to IKEA is in order for some much needed storage boxes.

What's on your September wish list?

4 comments:

  1. Great picks. Really like the jacket:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, H&M is really great at the moment for jackets xx

      Delete
  2. I recently bought that exact same leather jacket from H&M! It looks really nice on, fits perfectly and for the price you can't beat it x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alina, oh that's great! I will most certainly be buying it now then :) xx

      Delete