01/12/2014

Day 1 Christmas Countdown - My Wish List

Christmas Wish List
It's here, the 1st December. Window 1 has been opened on my advent calendar and the countdown has begun, 24 days left til Christmas. Arrhhh so excited, anyone that knows me knows how much I absolutely love Christmas. I love the run up to Christmas, Christmas shopping, Christmas music (I can't even tell you how many times I play Michael Bubles Christmas Album around Christmas time), spending time with family and friends, Christmas parties, decorating the house and tree, Christmas markets, oh my the list just goes on. Christmas shopping has now commenced and I am frantically trying to think of new and fun ideas for gifts for family and friends that aren't going to cost the earth.

I have decided that because I love Christmas so much, I wanted to include something related to Christmas on my blog this year so I am going to post something every day from now until 25th December. It may be beauty related, baking related, doggy related or lifestyle related but it will most certainly be centered around Christmas. 

So with today being the 1st December my first post is going to be my Christmas Wish List which I will be asking Santa Clause for:

-Apple iPad, I've got a Samsung Tablet at the moment but honestly it just isn't that great. It's slow and doesn't connect very easily to wifi. Nick has an iPad and I just love it, they are super easy to use and great for surfing the web. I've been a very good girl this year so hopefully Santa will be nice to me.

-Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Body Crème and Body Wash. I absolutely love this scent from Laura Mercier, it smells so incredibly luxurious, rich and feminine. I have recently ran out of these two products so would love some new ones for Christmas.

-Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel, I recently went to the Devonshire Dome Spa in Buxton and had a facial which included this peel. I cannot tell you how amazing this smelt, it's so fruity and feels super thick and rich on your skin. After that facial my skin looked and felt amazing so I am now totally hooked on the Elemis range for my skin type. I have already treated myself to the cleanser and toner
which the spa therapist used so next on my list is this peel.

-I have been looking for a nice travel wallet for absolutely ages now, whenever I go away I just end up putting all the tickets and documents etc into a plastic wallet which just is not ideal for a complete organisation freak like myself. This Aspinal one caught my eye in Selfridges the other week and is the perfect size for what I would want.

-Illamasqua Eye Trio, this set includes a gel liner, precision brow gel and vintage metallix eye shadow. The look and feel of this set shouts luxury and I love the little pots. I have really got into gel and liquid liners recently so would love to try this one out as I have heard some great reviews, plus the vintage eye shadows are offering some super reviews at the moment.

-Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip gloss, I have been eyeing these lip glosses up for a while now. There's something about Charlotte Tilbury as a brand which is so luxurious and glamorous. I currently only own one item from Charlotte Tilbury but desperately want to increase my collection.

So there you have it, my Christmas wish list. What's on your Christmas wish list this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment