08/12/2014

Day 8 Christmas Countdown - DIY Lip Scrub

So we all know when it comes to this time of year lips can get super chapped and sore so it's important to keep them moisturised and exfoliated. As part of my Christmas countdown I thought it would be a nice idea to do a super quick and easy to follow recipe to make your own lip scrub. 

Ingredients:
-2 tsp brown sugar
-1/2 tsp honey
-1 tsp olive oil
-1/4 tsp vanilla extract
-1/4 tsp chocolate extract

Method:
1.Mix the olive oil and honey together (these are super moisturising)
2.Now add the sugar, this will act as a natural exfoliant for your lips
3.Add the vanilla and chocolate, this will make it taste super scrumptious

Et Voila! It's so easy to make this scrub, it literally takes 2 minutes and the ingredients are those of which you can often find in your kitchen cupboards. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this photo! I may have to try this Lip Scrub, since I never manage to finish my Lush ones before they expire and I hate wasting products.

    www.sevenminsblog.com

    ReplyDelete