11/01/2015

#2 Sunday Sounds - Winter Nails

There's nothing I love more than having a lazy Sunday painting my nails, drinking tea and watching films. It's just the whole occasion that I love so I thought I would share with you my current favourite Winter nail polishes.

Ciate Dangerous Affair 013 is a lovely rich deep red colour. Ciate polishes never last that well on me so I only wear these when on a night out and remove in the morning. The chipping power is totally forgivable though because of the beautiful shades and cute packaging. Rimmel Black Cherries 193, this is a lovely deep purple shade with a slight shimmer making it perfect for nights out to give that extra bit of glamour. 

Barry M Gel Finish Cocoa 34, I absolutely love Barry M nails varnishes. You just can't go wrong with them, the shade range is pretty impressive they have near enough every colour under the sun and the chipping power is quite frankly the best I have ever seen. Barry M nail varnishes tend to last a good 10 days on my nails without chipping bearing in mind this is with a top coat. This particular shade is a lovely warm chocolate colour, it looks lovely and natural for day time and looks great for any cosy knitted jumpers. 

Maybelline Color Show Red Excess 235, this is a super highly dense glitter polish. The specks are ultra fine giving a full coverage so none of that looking great in the bottle and then pretty much clear varnish with a few specks of glitter on your nail oh no. This has such a lovely red toned bronze colour and is perfect for this time of year when you just want a little sparkle now that Christmas is over. 

L'Oreal is quite easily my most favourite nail brand of all time. The prices are reasonable, the brush size is perfect, the consistency of the polish if thick enough to give a good coat but not thick enough to go all gloopy and they offer the most amazing range of colours. My current favourites are Beige Boheme 107 and Rouge Cancan 402. They always leave a glossy finish and stay on my nails for a good 7-10 days. 


So they are my current favourites. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment