12/03/2015

Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Serum

Nick bought me this serum for my birthday after a rather dramatic paddy in Selfridges when I was told by the lovely lady in Elemis that they had discontinued my favourite serum. I hate it when brands do that! But to be completely honest I am kind of glad they did now as I absolutely love this serum. 

This stuff is like a miracle in a bottle. Upon applying it instantly perks up your skin and helps to calm any redness, dark spots and fine lines. With having dry skin I always like to use a serum especially in the mornings to give that extra layer of moisture and hydration, this serum feels super moisturising on the skin and honestly makes skin softer and smoother to touch instantly after application. This then in turn gives a lovely base to apply your moisturiser onto.

After using this serum my skin and face looks so healthy and bright and it even helps to illuminate my makeup as well. Containing ingredients such as vitamin c, grapefruit and whey protein it is a cocktail of goodness for your skin. 

With a price tag of £63.50 for 30ml it is seriously expensive, I absolutely adore this product but once it has run out I don't think I can really justify re purchasing and spending that amount of money on one single item. This will be making it's way onto my birthday and Christmas lists as a special present. 

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic! Pity it's so pricey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely just slightly too expensive xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Bobbi's skincare before (love her brushes, blushes and shadows) but I'd love to! This sounds great :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skincare is incredible but really quite expensive xx

      Delete
  3. Shame this is so pricey, and I wouldn't of expected Bobbi Brown to put such a high price tag on this. But it does sound dreamy!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely but just a little too expensive xx

      Delete
  4. I had never thought of Bobby Brown as a skincare brand , but maybe it is time i change my mind :)

    www.reddoesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! It's lovely stuff but quite pricey xx

      Delete