17/03/2015

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

I have always in the past much preferred more high end foundations because I just immediately thought the quality will be better but now I know this is not always the case even though I am still extremely addicted to my Clarins foundation. I needed a new foundation for work and as I don't particularly like using my more expensive foundations for day to day wear I thought I would turn to Bourjois as I have heard many good things about it.

So far so good, the smell of this foundation is just lovely which is probably mainly down to the ingredients of the product, melon, apple and apricot; all of which promote radiance, youth and hydration. It is a light to medium coverage foundation and is extremely buildable. It feels super light on the skin and gives a lovely dewy look to the face. As it is really hydrating the dewiness of the foundation can quite easily turn into oilyness so I would suggest people with oily skin to steer clear whereas ladies with normal or dry skin it would be perfect for. I didn't find the longevity of this product to be too good, I found myself having to top up throughout the day which I don't like doing because then my face feels caked up with makeup and I don't always have time to go and top my makeup up.

All in all I like the foundation but I don't think I will be re purchase purely down to the fact that it doesn't last long enough for me.

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment