04/03/2015

Hair Care Favourites

I don't tend to use a lot of products on my hair because it easily gets greasy and heavy so I have a select few products which I like and have been using for quite some time now.

I always like to use an oil after washing and before blow drying otherwise I find it gets really dry and strawlike when drying. At the moment I absolutely adore this Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfector Oil, it is so lightweight. You can literally apply how ever much you want and it never makes hair look or feel greasy. The smell is also incredible. I also use the Percy & Reed Wonder Balm, I either use this instead of my oil if I am wanting to curl my hair as this makes styling a lot easier and seems to hold curls a lot better or I use a tiny splodge when styled just through the ends to smooth any flyaways.

When blow drying I spritz a little of this Lee Stafford Blow Dry Hair Faster Spray, I can't even tell you how this stuff works but works it does. Using this spray reduces my hair drying time by a good 10-15 minutes, I can really tell a difference when I forget to use it. 

I like my hair to have a good healthy shine to it so I always like to use a shine spray and my current favourite is this Bed Head Shine Adrenaline Spray. It smells really lovely and gives the nicest shine to your hair without making it look greasy. And lastly, I use Charles Worthington Volume Powder. My hair is really heavy so pulls on the roots making my hair look really flat so using a volume powder is a must for me to just inject a little body at the roots. I have tried quite a few of these powders but I have never found one as good as this Charles Worthington one. 

What do you use on your hair?

2 comments:

  1. i don't tend to do a lot to my hair either but i could probably take better care of it, i'll have to check these out :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garnier oil is amazing hun, out of everything I would say to try that xxx

      Delete