05/04/2015

#14 Sunday Sounds - Direct Cosmetics

Morning all. It's Monday tomorrow and guess what...I'm not at work and probably majority of you lot are off aswell, isn't that just the best feeling in the world! 

Being a self confessed beauty addict I have pretty much roamed the online aisles of beauty websites ten times over so I am always really excited when another one comes up on my radar. Today I am talking Direct Cosmetics. They are an online discounted beauty store offering over 300 brands including Clarins, Bourjois, Ciate and Babylis to name just a few. They stock an extensive range of products from haircare to makeup to perfume, I honestly can't believe I haven't come across them before. 

I was lucky enough to be sent some items from Direct Cosmetics and here they are:

I firstly picked out the Clinique Chubby Stick in shade 16 Voluptuous Violet, I have a couple of these chubby sticks but never seen this shade. It's a lovely sheer berry shade, these sticks are super moisturising. Not so great for long wear but that's not the purpose of them. 

Then I spotted these Hard Candy Split Personality Eye Shadows, I got shades 030 Headcase and 033 Confused. They are dual ended eye shadow pens, Headcase has a lovely silver toned pink and a shimmery silver shade, Confused has a champagne and a chocolate brown. These are surprisingly well pigmented and have a pointed sponge applicator making application a breeze. 

They had a great range of O.P.I nail varnishes, I got this forest green shade which I was a little unsure about at first but actually it looks really quite pretty on the nails, also it dries super quickly. I also got the nail brightener as my nails have been really dull and stained recently from wearing dark coloured nail varnish. The brightener dries so quickly and also dries completely clear so you can't even tell it's on the nails. 

Then lastly I got this L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara, I don't massively like this mascara for my top lashes as it doesn't give the volume that I like to achieve with my mascaras but I do really love it for my bottom lashes as it can get right into the corners with the small ball shaped brush. 

The items arrived super quickly and were packaged well so nothing got damaged in transit. 

I would highly recommend checking out their website on the below link:

http://www.directcosmetics.com/

So if you're wondering what to do with your Bank Holiday weekend then go have a browse on their website, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. 

4 comments:

  1. You picked out some lovely things! I still haven't tried the Clinique Chubby Sticks although i've been wanting to for such a long time. I love the look of the eyeshadows too, they're gorgeous shades.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye shadows look lovely on, quite a subtle colour but look super pretty xx

      Delete