02/05/2015

Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist

I have been using this facial mist for the past year or so now and I feel it hasn't received the attention that it deserves. It's  just a wonder product for me, I use it for so many different purposes and it lasts for absolutely ages!

As the name would suggest the main ingredient is Vitamin E which is great for the skin. The multiple uses of this spray are just incredible, I use it when in-flight to awaken my  skin and help to keep my skin hydrated, on holiday when I'm feeling too hot I just spritz a little of this on my skin and it just helps to freshen my skin and cool me down slightly, I use it to set my makeup, I spray onto my makeup brushes to give a slightly damp feel which is great for applying eye shadows to make the colour much deeper...the possibilities are endless. 

The dispenser just allows for the perfect amount of liquid to be released which is evenly distrubited. There is nothing that annoys me more when I buy a product in a spray bottle and it comes out in one line of product meaning it is concentrated on that one particular dot when you just so happened to spray. I like a spray to be full and even, which this is. 

The scent is classic of the Body Shop Vitamin E range, there is a subtle scent but nothing too strong. Just a nice refreshing smell. 

I just adore this product and always recommend to all my friends. At £8.50 for 100ml this is a complete bargain!

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment