21/05/2015

Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation

I have had my eye on this foundation for so long, I had heard such great reviews about it so decided to take the plunge a couple of weeks ago and make a purchase. I'm so glad I did. 

I would describe it as a light to medium coverage buildable foundation. The texture isn't exactly anything new or different within the industry but it just gives a lovely lightweight, dewy finish to the skin. 

The foundation contains quite the cocktail of vitamins and moisturising extracts, with ingredients such as rosehip, tea and lavendar extract it is described as a combination of makeup and skincare. I don't know as I would go as far as saying the foundation is part of my skincare routine but I like the idea of my makeup containing skincare elements. 

It contains an SPF which I personally like in a foundation but I know some of you snap happy lot don't like this as it makes your face look white on photos, for those of you that prefer your foundations to not contain an SPF then this maybe isn't for you but for us ladies that do like it then I can't recommend this foundation enough. It feels so incredibly lightweight on the face, as if you're not wearing makeup at all, and it blends seamlessly. I actually prefer to apply this foundation with my fingers and then buff slightly with a stippling brush purely because it's a very runny liquid and I prefer this method of application for these types of foundation.

It's just generally a really lovely every day foundation that it easy to apply, lasts all day and gives that dreamy dewy finish that we all know and love. At £35.00 for 30ml it is a little on the pricey side and probably isn't for everyones budget but for me I like to invest in foundations as I always think if you get the base right then the rest of your makeup just falls into place and looks flawless. 

Have you tried this foundation? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. Ever since I seen youtube videos from backstage at Burberry, with the models and all this makeup, this has been on my list forever! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what got me lusting after them xx

      Delete
  2. That packaging is to die for! Burberry products are a little pricey for me but I may have to save up for this x

    taraclare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to try this foundation so this was such a helpful post!! It sounds so so beautiful and dewy, I am so tempted to try this one next time!

    Jasmine | http://jasminehardingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely foundation, I doubt you will be disappointed xx

      Delete