08/05/2015

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer

For some reason at the moment I am going through a real lip product phase, lip sticks, lip balms, lip glosses...you name it I want it. So when Clinique released these new lip sticks I knew I had to get my mitts on them. 

I picked up shade Nude Pop which is a lovely soft pink shade with that 'my lips but better' finish. The formula of these lipsticks is seriously buttery which means they glide on so easily. They're not drying at all and actually feel really moisturising which is mainly down the priming properties that nourish and condition the lips. 

In terms of lasting power, the past few times that I have worn this lipstick I applied in the morning and it was still going strong 4 or 5 hours later and that's with eating and drinking. 

There's a massive 16 shades in total within the range and they are priced at £16.00 each which I actually think is really quite reasonable. I also love the packaging, it is a square shaped bullet with a silver top. They look super glamorous and actually have quite a bit of weight to the packaging making them look and feel expensive. 

Have you tried these lipsticks? What do you think of them?

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade, i bet this looks gorgeous on!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty pale pink shade, I can imagine it would suit pale complexions beautifully :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely nude shade that would suit most skin tones xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a stunning colour, and the formulas sound lovely too!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so moisturising on the lips xx

      Delete