07/05/2015

NIP + FAB Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads

Exfoliating facial pads are something that I have never really thought about using but I saw these in Boots one day on offer so I decided to give them a whirl. 

They are designed to be used in the morning and evening but I felt exfoliating my dry skin twice a day was a little too much for my poor skin to handle so I have just been using them in the evening. The pads are soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid which is great for resurfacing the skins surface. The pads are also slightly textured which add the exfoliating benefits. 

I have been really impressed by these pads, they leave skin instantly soft and smooth to touch and they have actually really been helping my dry patches. Since using these pads my skin has become a lot clearer, dry patches have reduced significantly, blackheads are a thing of the past and skin just looks generally brighter and healthier. 

I honestly wasn't expecting to love these pads as much as I do and I will most certainly be purchasing again. You get 60 pads within one tub for £12.95 so using just one a day gives 2 months usage out of one tub, I think that is seriously good value for money. 

I honestly would recommend these to anyone looking to gently exfoliate their skin without the hassle of an actual exfoliating rinse/mask. 

Have you tried these pads? What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. I saw these in Boots the other day and was tempted to give them a try but also wondered whether they would be a little too harsh on my skin. However, they sound brilliant so I think I might have to pick some up :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't harsh at all, I swear by them! Xx

      Delete