19/05/2015

Sanctuary Crème Souffle

I am seriously loving Sanctuary Spa products at the moment and I just adore their signature scent, I can't even explain the smell. It's not fruit or floral, it's more ambery which is just beautiful.

This cream is a lovely whipped texture so is really light in texture which I'm surprised I liked as I normally prefer heavier more body butter type creams. It sinks in super quickly and doesn't leave any greasiness or stickiness behind. Don't be fooled by the light texture as this cream packs a real moisturising punch thanks to ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and mango extract.

This is like my ideal moisturiser, you can use in the evening after a lovely long bath when you're looking for some real intense hydration and moisture, but it is also light enough to use quickly in the mornings and because it is absorbed so quickly you can whip your clothes on straight away.

I just absolutely love this moisturiser, the smell is just delicious and my skin always feels so lovely and soft after using it. For £10.50 you get a huge 475ml pot, which I will just say lasts for absolutely ages. I have been using this cream pretty much every day for the past couple of months and I'm not even half way through it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment