13/05/2015

Topshop Beauty Haul

I've never really gotten into Topshop Beauty, I've always seen loads of great things about it on other blogs but just never gotten round to trying any of it. So I decided to have a little splurge the other day as I had a voucher to use and picked up these bits, so going left to right on the above swatches here are my first impressions:

Topshop Lipstick in shade Lovestruck, this is a lovely deep pink shade that has a slight sheen to it. I am actually really quite impressed with the quality of this lipstick, it isn't drying at all on the lips and lasts a good 4 hours.  

Topshop Cream Eyeshadows in shade Stripped and Revealed. Stripped is a pinky/nude shade, perfect as an eyeshadow base and Revealed is a deep brown colour, both shades are a matte finish and are super long lasting. I have been wearing them together to create a natural day time smokey eye and I have also been using Revealed with an angled brush as an eye liner. I love the packaging of these shadows aswell, little glass pots with a screw top lid, they look super pretty sat on my dressing table.

Topshop Bronzer/Illuminator in shade Reflect, the product contains three different shades which can be mixed together and used as a bronzer or used individually as an illuminator on the high points of your face. It's not as pigmented as I would like but this doesn't bother me that much as it just gives a more subtle natural glow to the skin rather than a full on bronze. It picks up really well onto the brush and all in all I really like it. 

Topshop Highlighter in shade Horizon, this is the clincher for me. It is such a lovely warm gold toned highlighter, I have been using this on the high points of my face to highlight and also softly brushed all over my face and it just gives the nicest, natural and subtle glow to the face. A little really does go a long way with this powder as it is really well pigmented. I can't say much more about this highlighter other than I absolutely love it, it is visually stunning in the pan and looks stunning on the face aswell. 

All in all I am really impressed with all the items I have purchased and love them all. Have you tried any of these items? What do you think of them?

4 comments:

  1. Topshop make up is wonderful! The bronzer and highlight seem to be my favourite :) I really love TopShop nail polishes they have great formulas, I would recommend trying those next :) x

    lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll definitely be sure to try those next xx

      Delete