13/06/2015

Date Night Makeup

Nick and I like to go out for meals for our date nights, we do it quite often and recently I haven't been able to stop wearing this look. Nick has even started to comment now asking me if these are the only products I own. Ha, how wrong he is.

For my base I have been obsessed with these two products; as my primer I have been using This Works Perfect Look Skin Miracle. It's technically a tinted moisturiser so for you lucky lot that don't have dry skin you could probably use this alone as a moisturiser and primer in one but for me it isn't hydrating enough on it's own so I use on top of my moisturiser/oil. It gives a lovely warm glow to the skin which is perfect for when you're wanting a more bronzed finish rather than luminous. Next for my foundation I haven't wanted to use anything but this Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation. It gives a light to medium coverage but is totally buildable and gives my beloved dewy finish to the skin.

I've never been a massive one for contouring as quite frankly I just can't be bothered with it but this Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow Palette makes contouring so easy peasy that I can't not do it. Then I use my Chanel Les Beiges to add a little warmth over the face. For my cheeks I have been using the MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in shade Alluring Rose which is peachy/bronzed in shade so looks lovely on the apples of the cheeks when trying to achieve the bronzed look.

Then for my eyes I haven't been able to stop using this Rimmel palette, it contains 5 shades that all work in harmony with each other and are perfect for green eyes. Along with the shadows I have been using the Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner in a khaki green shade. This works perfectly with the Rimmel shades from the palette. I sometimes add a little black liner but not all the time and for this I have been using the Bourjois Liner Feutre which is quite like a fine nibbed felt tip pen. And then I just finish off with a slick of the Rimmel Wonderfull Argan Oil Mascara, this is so moisturising and nice on the lashes. It doesn't clump or go crispy and just gives a lovely natural finish to the eyes. 

This look is more about the lips and eyes rather than the brows so I go quite natural with them by just brushing the Origins Just Browsing through to tame them. Lastly I add a layer of the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in shade Cruella to give that luxe and romantic feel. 

So they're the products that I'm currently reaching for for mine and Nicks date nights. What products do you use?

9 comments:

  1. When I go out, I really focus on my eyes. I love using one of my Naked palettes for that ;)
    These are some amazing products though! Really want to try out the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze&glow!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell you how much I love it! It's so worth the price tag xx

      Delete
  2. Would love to try the Burberry foundation xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely stunning if you like a dewy finish xx

      Delete
  3. I have so much makeup envy right now! Those products are stunning, specifically the Charlotte Tilbury contouring kit and that gorgeous blush! I may need to go on a spree now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm a bad influence lol! It's so worth the pennies xx

      Delete
  4. I'm desperate to get my hands on the Charlotte Tilbury contour kit, it looks beautiful! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Rimmel palette looks amazing! I can't believe I didn't see it - I definitely need to look closely at the Rimmel stuff next time I'm in the drugstore.
    Best wishes,
    Arabesque

    ReplyDelete