11/06/2015

Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner

I had never previously been a massive user of toners, I just found them a little unnecessary and just another step in a routine that didn't really need to be there. Well that was until I discovered this little beauty. I went for an Elemis Facial last year and my therapist used this toner within the facial and it instantly made my skin feel so fresh and clean. So after my facial I headed straight for the products and purchased this toner. 

It contains Ginseng, Quillaja Wood and Sweet Betty Flower. This cocktail of ingredients work in harmony to revitalise and nourish the skin. Previously I just didn't understand the need of using a toner but now I realise that they are perfect for removing any last traces of facial cleanser and this toner is perfect for rebalancing the skin´s natural pH and to rehydrate dry skin.

This toner always just leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean after cleansing and gives the perfect base to apply my serums and oils onto.  

This has completely converted me over to toners but quite frankly I don't feel the need to try any other toners on the market as this one is perfect my skin. 

Have you ever tried this toner? Do you use a toner in your skincare routine?

2 comments:

  1. Elemis is a brand I've not really tried much from, but I've heard so many great things. My skin is pretty dry and dehydrated, so it needs as much moisture as possible, especially during Summer! I'll definitely check this out next time I'm in John Lewis.

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must! I absolutely love it and also have dry/dehydrated skin xx

      Delete