30/06/2015

Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty




So today I'm bringing you all something a little different, I have had two tags for this post. One by the lovely Jasmine at Jasmine Harding Makeup and also by the lovely Leigh at Moments Like This

I have taken part in a number of different tags but I think this one was probably my favourite to do as I really enjoyed answering the questions so go grab a cuppa and enjoy. 

GREED | What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
My most inexpensive beauty item is probably the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, I can't remember the actual cost of this but I seem to think it is around £3.00 which is an absolute bargain for the quality of product that you're getting. My most expensive is probably the Bobbi Brown Extra Bright Advanced Serum which was around £60.00, if you follow Dreaming Pretty then you'll know what a fan I am of serums and this is no exception. It's just dreamy, it gives skin an instant glow and is really moisturising and soothing on the skin. Definitely worth the money if you like to invest in skincare. 

WRATH | What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? 
The hardest product to get hold of was the Zoeva Rose Gold Makeup Brushes, the whole blogging community fell in love with these brushes when they were first released and were absolutely raving about them so people naturally were buying them left, right and centre. Everytime I went onto the Zoeva site or other sites that sold the brushes they were always out of stock but I finally managed to get my hands on them months later. In terms of a love/hate relationship, this has got to be any red lipstick. I completely love a red lip, it looks so classic and can really change any look but I also hate red lipsticks. They more often than not bleed on my lips so I always have to line my lips, they're a lot more difficult to apply than a pink or nude lipstick and are more often than not a nightmare to remove at the end of the night but I love them so I still wear them regardless of all those things. 

GLUTTONY | What are your most delicious beauty products?
I just have a thing with Charlotte Tilbury at the moment, the packaging is just...delicious. That rosey gold goodness, who can resist. They're always such great quality and I'm sure you'll all agree they are just yummy.

SLOTH | What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness? 
Body scrubs. What more can I say, if you follow Dreaming Pretty then you'll know how I feel on body scrubs. They are just such an effort, it's one of those things that I know I need to do but majority of the time I just be arsed. If I'm having a lovely relaxing night in on my own then I'll light a few candles and make time to do those things that I never usually do but on a normal day it's one of those things that I quite frankly can't be bothered with. 

PRIDE | What beauty products give you the most self confidence? 
Fake tan all the way. I always feel so much more confident when I am tanned. 

LUST | What products are you currently lusting after? 
You should see the size of my wish list at the moment! It's scary. I've got a number of products that I am lusting after at the moment but I desperately want to get my hands on the Sunday Riley Luna Oil. You all know how much I love my facial oils and the amount of rave reviews I have read on this product I just know it will be perfect for me but that price tag, oh my. 

ENVY | What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
Where do I start. I would gratefully receive any gift that consists of either makeup or skincare but if I'm completely honest I would love to receive the whole collection of Bobbi Brown makeup brushes. I just love her brushes, I do own a couple of brushes from Bobbi and I absolutely love them. They're such good quality and leave your makeup looking so airbrushed and perfect. 

I hope you liked this tag, let me know if you have tried any of the products that I have mentioned. I'd love to hear your thoughts. I now tag the following:

Antonia at Fifi and the Diamonds
Zee at GlitZeeGlam 
Rebecca at Not In These Shoes
Farzana at Aspiring Londoner

Enjoy ladies xx

4 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Luna oil too! But the price tag is so off putting!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so lovely but that price. Eeek! Xx

      Delete
  2. LOVEEELY POST!!! Fab answers! Neeed the Luna Oil in ma life

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm so desperate to try it! Xx

      Delete