15/07/2015

Sanctuary Therapist's Secret Facial Oil

So you all know what a lover I am of facial oils and also what a fan I am of the Sanctuary Wonder Oil Serum, after I tried the Wonder Oil Serum I knew I just had to try it's sister product the Therapists Secret Facial Oil, and well let me just say I was not disappointed. I have actually really been getting into Sanctuary skincare recently, the prices are extremely purse friendly but still have that luxury feeling about them.

One of the things I love most about Sanctuary is that they use mainly natural ingredients and this facial oil is no exception. Containing a cocktail of skin friendly ingredients, sunflower, jojoba and wheatgerm oil, rosehip seed oil, rose and frankincense. All these ingredients work together to soothe, hydrate and calm the skin. After using this oil for the past couple of weeks every night I have seen a noticeable difference. My skin looks and feels smoother, redness has calmed down, plumper and just generally healthier looking. It has a radiant, lit from within effect that I just can't get enough of.

In terms of design I absolutely love this little bottle. It's a pipette style dispenser which I absolutely love. For one it's hygienic and two it just looks pretty. It means you have a lot more control over how much product you dispense and can be a lot more precise about it. I tend to use around 5 droplets for each application, this is more than enough, probably a little too much, but I like to have slightly more than required as I like to take a good few minutes to massage the product into my skin, so I need enough oil in my palms so that it doesn't disappear when I start to massage.

All in all I absolutely love this oil and am continually surprised by the quality of Sanctuary products. I would highly recommend this oil and Sanctuary as a brand for that matter.

Have you tried this oil? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment