10/09/2015

Clinique City Block Facial SPF 25

Clinique, you are fast becoming a firm favourite of mine. Years ago I used to find their products a little chemically and stringent; but recently I have really been getting into the brand. Both skincare and makeup I have been really impressed by and some of my now cult favourites are from Clinique. So when I was on the look out for a facial spf, and one of my lovely followers suggested this Clinique version, of course I had to give it a go.

Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25 is an oil-free (bonus points) tinted moisturiser if you like, with a broad sprectrum sun protection thrown in for good measure. It can be used alone as your daily spf or under makeup. Now when I say 'tinted' it's not your average everyday tinted moisturiser, it's a facial SPF with a hint of tint that just helps to even out any redness and adds a lovely healthy glow. Now not only is City Block designed to protect your sensitive facial skin from the harmful effects of the sun but it also helps to block out grime, smog, smoke and just pollution in general really from your skin, making it not only a lovely facial spf but also a city girls best friend, hence the name 'City Block'.

I genuinely love this stuff. It applies beautifully and it's just so smooth. It blends and sinks into the skin effortlessly and doesn't leave any residue behind, plus it doesn't feel heavy like some facial SPF's can on the skin. The only way I can describe this is basically a mineral based tinted moisturiser come bb/cc cream with facial SPF. This stuff is so much more than a facial SPF and I'm so glad I picked it up, it's now an absolute staple in my daily morning routine.

Have you tried the Clinique City Block Sheer? What do you think of it?

8 comments:

  1. Oh this sound lovely and would defiantly be something I'd be wiling to try.

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post hun, this sounds absolutely amazing and I love that it’s oil free :) I love that this is more than an SPF as it helps even out redness and add a healthy glow - brill review :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was actually looking at this today debating whetger to get it but now I've read this I'm definitely going to purchase! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this product and even kick it up a gear and buy the factor 40 in the summer. It's so nice to have sun protection that smells nice, isn't sticky and doesn't give you a ghosty glow!

    x Síle
    www.anyidlesunday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I was torn between the 25 and 40 xx

      Delete