01/09/2015

Maxfactor Lipfinity Long Lasting Lipsticks

Me and lipsticks. It's like a long time love affair, I go through stages of hating them and cheating with glosses or liquids but I still always find myself coming back to the old faithful. Lipsticks are always the backup for me and I'm not particularly precious over them, I own drugstore and premium ones and more often than not the drugstore ones turn out to be the best.

So when MaxFactor launched a new line of lipsticks, Lipfinity Long Lasting Lipsticks, I knew I had to get my mitts on them. There are 10 shades within the collection ranging from nudes to bright pinks to deep berries to true reds, they have a similar finish to the MAC Satin Finish lipsticks, not matte but super long lasting and hydrating enough to not dry your lips out throughout the day.

I have shades 45 So Vivid and 35 Just Deluxe. So Vivid is a really bright and true pink, perfect for any season as it's bright enough for Summer but also still has a little warmth running through it making it perfect for Winter. Just Deluxe is a real true red and is perfect for a date night next to a roaring fire.

I have found the lipsticks to be super moisturising on the lips with the added benefit of a good 5-6 hour wear without losing any pigmentation. They are really well pigmented and it only takes one swipe of product to get some serious coverage. They apply really evenly and smoothly thanks to their oil based formula and tend to stain the lips slightly which helps with not having to top up.

All in all I really love these lipsticks, they're quite unique to the drugstore as there isn't a great deal similar to them being offered. I would definitely recommend investing in these lipsticks, the colour pay off is pretty incredible for a drugstore product and the lasting power is also pretty impressive.

Have you tried these lipsticks? What do you think of them?

8 comments:

  1. These lipsticks sounds great :) I love the packaging and great to hear there is a good colour pay off and pigmentation! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are such great quality for the price you're paying xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They look so pretty on my dressing table xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried these, but they sound lovely. I'm trying to stick to a tight budget this month, but will add these to my never ending shopping list!

    Emily x
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post hun, I have never tried these before but really wanted to try both the lipsticks and liners. I love that they have a similar finish to Satin finished by MAC. Both look gorgeous shades and the packaging is so gorgeous :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharle

    ReplyDelete