07/11/2015

Dove Derma Spa Collection

I think it was the beginning of October Dove released their new Derma Spa range of products. With each collection being targeted to certain skin concerns I picked up the Goodness Body Lotion and Goodness Body Oil. The Goodness collection is targeted towards normal to dry skin and I thought I fit well into this category so along I trotted to the cashier desk with my new products.

The Goodness collection includes a body oil, body cream, body lotion and an intensive hand treatment/cream. For this collection the main ingredient is Omega Oil, which is derived from Sea Buckthorn, this helps to replenish the skin's barrier giving a smooth and supple finish. Apart from matching my skin concern one of the reasons for me purchasing these two products were the scent. Vanilla. Oh vanilla, anything that smells of vanilla just makes me think of luxury, moisture and just comfy nights in with my pyjamas on.

The Body Oil let me tell you is just dreamy. it glides on effortlessly and leaves skin with an amazing natural subtle glow. It adds an instant sheen with a hit of hydration so is perfect for this time of year, going to those parties or a nights out with the pins out this product gives the legs a lovely shimmer to highlight and elongate.

The Body Lotion is a lightweight fast absorbing moisturiser that's also perfect for this time of year. When you want that instant hit of hydration without the greasiness of the heavy lotions and creams that you normally get around this time of year.

I have been really impressed so far with this range and will definitely be picking up some more products from the collection soon.

Have you tried the collection? Do you have any products you can recommend to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment